Founded in September, 1933, the National Radio Club is a non-profit organization devoted to the medium wave DX hobby. It is operated solely by uncompensated volunteers. Subscription costs cover printing, postage, and operational costs and are subject to change without prior notice. The opinions expressed in this magazine are those of the individual writer and do not necessarily reflect those of the Publisher or the Board of Directors of the National Radio Club, Inc. Any reproduction of material contained in DX News/e-DXN without permission of the National Radio Club or the author is prohibited. All published material in DX News/e-DXN may be reprinted by the National Radio Club at a later date. DX News/e-DXN published material reprinted in other publications should include an attribution naming the author and DX News/e-DXN as the original source. Construction projects described herein may be hazardous and are to be undertaken at the assembler’s risk; the NRC, its officers, and author(s) will not be responsible for any injuries or losses arising during these projects. Tool usage and electricity can be dangerous.
NRC Board of Directors: Shawn Axelrod <email@example.com> - 30 Becontree Bay - Winnipeg MB R2N 2X9 Canada; Ken Chatterton <firstname.lastname@example.org>; Mark Durenberger <email@example.com> - 6400 Barrie Road, Suite 1600 - Edina MN 55435; Wayne Heinen <firstname.lastname@example.org>: Chairman; NRC AM Radio Log Editor - 4131 S. Andes Way - Aurora, CO 80013-3831; Dick Truax <K9RT@aol.com>: NRC Treasurer - P. O. Box 39451 - Louisville, KY 40233-9451.
The National Radio Club includes NRC Publications, DX News, e-DXN, and DX Audio Service:
• NRC Publications - Wayne Heinen, Manager - P. O. Box 473251 - Aurora, CO 80047-3251; <email@example.com>. (What to send: $ for Publications/Reprint Orders, subscription payments, sample requests).
• DX News - Publisher/Editor - David Yocis <NRCDXNews@gmail.com>- 864 Valley View Rd -Harpers Ferry, WV 25425-6987. (Contributions to DX News only)
DX News yearly subscription (30 Issues): (send checks/money orders to National Radio Club - P. O. Box 473251 - Aurora, CO 80047-3251) U. S. Address: U$33.00; Canadian Address: U$43.00; all other countries: U$57.00. Subscription or delivery problems? Contact Wayne at <firstname.lastname@example.org> or his street address above.
• DX Audio Service - Fred Vobbe, Publisher/Producer - 706 Mackenzie Drive - Lima, OH 45805-1835, 419-228-6223 email@example.com ($30.00 for subscriptions; DXAS address changes)
• DX Audio Service yearly subscription (twelve 90-minute tapes, mailed on or about the 20th of each month) (send new and renewal subscriptions to Fred Vobbe): One-year First-Class Mail subscription to DX Audio Service to USA, Canada addresses: U$30.00. (Note: Effective December 2012, the DXAS will switch to a CD audio format).
• e-DXN.com: To subscribe: Access the e-DXN web site <http://e-dxn.com> and then follow the indicated links and steps to register: +$5.00 if you’re already a DXN or DXAS subscriber; $15.00 to non-subscribers.
• Payment options for any item: U$ funds only: check, money order, or credit card (via PayPal: access <www.nrcdxas.org> ONLY and follow the links), or cash only at your risk. (Out of USA: Postal MO or PayPal Only; NO checks.)
Note: all checks and money orders should be made out to:
National Radio Club.
DX News is printed by The Coughlin Printing Group -144 Main Ave - Watertown, NY 13601-1925
Open Notices to the General Public from the National Radio Club's Board of Directors.
Moderator: Paul Swearingen
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests